Saturday, June 1, 2013

NOTD: Black matte nails with glossy french tip!

Hellooooo!

It's already June! This is ridiculous. Wasn't it JUST Christmas? Didn't I JUST get engaged? I can't believe how quickly time is going!

I don't really have anything deep to write today, I just wanted to show you what I'm rocking on my nails!



I am so in love with these! I've been wanting to do them for a while but I felt like I couldn't wear black nail polish since it's summer. Well, take that rules! I do what I want! These were super easy. I started with two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out. After it dried I added a generous coat of my butter London Matte Finish topcoat. Once THAT was dry I just striped a quick dry top coat on my tips and there you have it! I think it's such a sleek and cool twist on the original french manicure!

Unrelated, I jumped on the bandwagon today and picked up both Bruno Mars albums. One of my better choices.

Happy June everyone!

-Allanah



No comments:

Post a Comment