Friday, November 30, 2012

Quick NOTD and some exciting news!

Hey guys!  Today is my mom's work Christmas party and I'm her date! Free dinner and drinks, yesss! I wanted to do something a little festive on my nails, so I chose to use OPI's Danke Shiny Red from the Germany collection earlier this year with OPI's Goldeneye from the Skyfall collection as my accent nail. I really love this combo, it is so glowy and nice! This picture was taken with my phone as it is dark out now and my camera has an aneurysm in low light. Anyway!



Now for the exciting news! A couple of posts back I mentioned the Revlon Canada Selects program. I applied and crossed my fingers, and earlier today I received an email saying I had been chosen! I am so so excited! They will be sending a package soon and then I will have awesome new goodies to review for you all. Thank you so much Revlon Canada!

Have a great weekend guys! I'm off to stuff myself with prime rib. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment