Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Unboxed: Target Beauty Box!

Hey loves! A little treat showed up at my door and I thought I'd let you have a peek inside! For those who don't know, Target has a beauty box! It's not a subscription box, just one you buy à la carte. It costs $7 for a $28 value and shipping is free! In it you get five items whose sizes range from sample to full. The box is white and comes with a sleeve around it featuring the Target logo made drawn with different types of makeup. I love this; it's so cute! Let's have a look inside!
Ta-da! There's some great stuff in here! There are a couple full size products and a couple travel size! There's even a convenient card with item descriptions! Let's go in order, shall we?
First we have a travel size of L'Oréal Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray. I am not much of a hair person, but this stuff claims to add shine and brush right out. That sounds good to me! I hate how it smells, though. It smells like a powdery perfume my grandmother would wear.
Second is a travel size of Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo. I haven't tried this yet but it smells absolutely amazing. I like the hook though; who wants to wash their hair right after they get an expensive blowout? I'll definitely end up using this when I feel too lazy to wash my hair!
Next is a sampler of a Target exclusive: Laneige BB Cushion. This is a new thing in the beauty world. Instead of having your bb cream in a bottle, it comes soaked in a sponge. You press a puff into the cushion to collect some product and you're good to go. I'm not sure how much I buy into this, but I do enjoy that this has SPF 50 and that there are a few different shades to try and mix! A full size of this is $34 though, so this new trend is not an inexpensive one.
Next is a full size NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. Everybody knows it; everybody loves it. It's super pigmented and creamy! It makes a great eyeshadow base, eyeshadow, or eyeliner! These are $4.50 and worth every penny. I love NYX so much and am quite happy to have received this in my box!
Rounding off the box is a full size tube of L'Oréal Color Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick (whew!) in Blushing Harmony. A tube of this costs $9.99, so I'm happy to have it! Since this browned out pink is such a highly sought after colour right now, I'm definitely going to write a more detailed post about it!

That's my Target beauty box! I have a beauty box addiction, I know. I definitely think this one is worth the price! These are sold out on Target's site right now, but as soon as they bring out a new one you can bet I'll let you all know! Follow me on Twitter @AllanahKate and you'll never miss an update! :)

What are your favourite beauty boxes?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment